If you own an iOS device like iPhone or iPad, then you should definitely use iTunes on your computer or Mac. With iTunes, you can easily manage the files on your smartphone and transfer different files as well. If you haven’t used it yet, then you should download iTunes right now as it is completely free for Windows OS and Mac.
With iTunes installed on your computer, you can easily organize and manage the songs, videos, movies and other files that you already own and if you want to get new music and movies, then you can buy them through iTunes easily. If you own an iOS device like iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then you can connect them to your PC and download or update the apps from iTunes.
There are many different uses of iTunes like installing or uninstalling the apps, updating the iOS firmware on your device, taking backups as well as managing the media files. So, if you want to use your iOS device to its full potential, you need to download iTunes free to support it.
iTunes Free – Features
- With iTunes, you get hours of access to entertainment like songs, movies, videos as well as TV shows that you can browse through or organize them according to your needs.
- You can search a particular song based on the artist’s name, the year it came out, the ratings as well as the name of the album.
- You can create a playlist by adding all your favorite songs to it.
- If you have classic songs or videos on CDs and you want them to convert into digital media, then you can use iTunes to do so.
- You can easily copy music files from iTunes to other media players like iPod.
- With iTunes, you can encode your favorite music into a number of different audio formats with ease.
- iTunes 12 comes with a Mini Player that plays the music files and takes up very little space on your computer screen.
- With the iTunes store, you can purchase music, videos, movies or buy apps and games to install on your iPhone or iPad.
- With the Family Sharing feature, you can share the purchased items with your family members at no extra cost.
- You can easily edit the playlists by having the full music library and the playlist side-by-side and then dragging and dropping the music files from the library to playlist and vice versa.
- You can easily sync photos from iOS devices to iTunes using the Photos app.
Related: Antivirus for iPhone 2016
Download iTunes on PC
If you want to download the iTunes 12 on your computer, then make sure that you have proper system configuration to support it.
Your computer must have 64-bit of Windows 7 or later OS installed with minimum 400 MB of available disk space, 1 GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512 MB RAM. You can read the complete system requirements (both hardware and software) on the downloads page.
Click on the above link to download the iTunes software on your computer.
I hope you liked the article to download iTunes 2016 version for free on your computer. If you liked it, then share it with your friends and share your feedback with us using the comments section below.