If you hit the gym often regularly, or even follow a fit lifestyle without one, you have definitely come across the whole trend of kettlebell exercises. This ballistic and core-strength training is the latest way to get your heart throbbing and challenge your muscles for a next-level workout.
Since you need kettlebells with varied weight to begin with, doesn’t it make sense to have one that can be adjusted to different weights easily? If you perform your fitness workout at home or just want to take up kettlebell training without turning your garage into a home gym, the 10 best adjustable kettlebells are just the thing for you.
Best Adjustable KettleBells for 2016
10Ironmaster Quick-Lock Kettlebell
The very first glance at the Ironmaster Quick-Lock Kettlebell is all you need to see its unconventional design with a 60 lbs weight capacity. Despite a shape and form that differs from your typical Russian kettlebell, this monster starts off at 20 lbs, which is suitable for those who have had experience in strength training before.
- Hard wearing kettlebell with lifetime warranty for complete customer satisfaction.
- Quick-Lock technology which makes interchanging weights quick and easy.
- Rattle-free usage with a flat-bottom design to keep the kettlebell upright.
- Not suitable for beginners to strength training who are looking for a light weight range.
9CFF Adjustable Russian Kettlebell
If you are looking for an adjustable kettlebell but not open to adjusting to an unconventional design, then the CFF Adjustable Russian Kettlebell is the one for you. Weighing from 10 – 40 lbs, this strength training tool is forged from steel, while the flattened base comes with a protective rubber layer to safeguard drops.
- Seven different kettlebell weights ranging from 10 – 40 lbs shaped into a single one.
- Good price comes with a great quality product and a free workout DVD along with it.
- Weight plates do tend to rattle during the workout, while the manual plate adjustment can also be tedious.
8Performance Fitness Systems Adjustable Kettlebell
For a beginner to strength training who doesn’t have much experience with heavy kettlebell exercises, the Performance Fitness Systems Adjustable Kettlebell is the perfect tool. With a low price point and an interesting design, this kettlebell ranges from 5 – 20 lbs and comes with a patented design that allows you to quickly adjust weights.
- Quick adjustable kettlebell with unique design that allows comfortable shoulder exercises.
- Low price point along with a well-padded handle that moulds and shapes according to your grip.
- The weights are kept in place using a strap, which can fall out when used vigorously.
7Mir Pro 83 lbs Adjustable Kettlebell
Another adjustable kettlebell that breaks the traditional design, the Mir Pro 83 lbs Adjustable Kettlebell is built for raw power. With a large handle for two-handed workouts, this kettlebell is easily adjustable between 10 – 83 lbs and is built like a tank, but with safety in mind, thanks to the built-in locking system for the weight plates.
- Solid build quality at an attractive price directed towards professional trainers and athletes.
- Powerful and wide grip along with a rounded base and safety locking makes it an all-round strength training equipment.
- Manually changing the weight plates can be gruesome and time consuming compared to other kettlebells.
6Gold’s Gym Extreme Kettlebell
Coming from the brand that millions of people trust worldwide, Gold’s Gym Extreme Kettlebell is based on a modern design that equips comfort with effectiveness. With a capacity of 5 – 20 lbs, the compact design resembles a traditional kettlebell, while features like the unique locking lever and included DVD training guide make it worth the money.
- Excellent design that resembles a traditional Russian kettlebell and superior build quality.
- Unique locking system with failsafe to keep the weight plates in place during a vigorous workout session.
- Use with larger palms may have trouble holding the kettlebell with two hands.
5Stamina 36-Pound Adjustable Kettle Versa-Bell
If the only reason you loathe adjustable kettlebells is the usual rattling sound their weights make, then the compact Stamina Adjustable Kettle Versa-Bell is just for you. Built like a round and flat-bottomed shell that keeps weights ranging from 16 – 36 lbs inside it, this kettlebell keeps the hassle of disc weights away with its pin-locking mechanism.
- Unique design that incorporates the weights inside the kettlebell itself for a traditional feeling.
- Despite the affordable price tag, it offers a robust build quality and strong locking system that won’t disappoint mid-workout.
- The size of the kettlebell can seem too large when using the minimum 16 lbs weights.
4Rocketlok Adjustable Kettlebell
If you are looking for a fairly lightweight set of adjustable kettlebells to get started with, you can’t go wrong with what the Rocketlok Adjustable Kettlebell has to offer. The weights on this kettlebell range from 14 – 20 lbs, but it is the unique design of the kettlebell and the weights itself that make it special. The forged iron kettlebell and the cylindrical weights feel natural when used with the large-sized handle bar.
- One of a kind design that brings the feel of a traditional kettlebell while being an adjustable one.
- Supreme build quality with an interlocking cap at the centre of the kettlebell to keep its weights secure and immobile during a workout.
- Weight range of 14 lbs – 20 lbs is only suitable for beginners and lightweight users.
3PowerBlock Kettle Block
Another entry in to the 10 best adjustable kettlebells is one that comes with the most unconventional, yet highly effective design. The PowerBlock Kettle Block is just what it claims to be – a large and highly adjustable “kettleblock” that ranges from 5, 8, 12, 16, and 20 lbs. Each weight can be easily attached or removed from the stack with a pin, while the locking mechanism is one of the best you can find.
- Unconventional, yet effective design that accommodates multiple weight settings for different intensity of workouts.
- Easily stackable square weight blocks that make it easy to attach, along with a unique locking mechanism to avoid any shaking.
- The square shape of the kettlebell does make it difficult to perform certain strength training exercises.
Evolving the good old Russian kettlebell design to something completely new, the CrossBell Kettlebell takes adjustable kettlebell to a new level of variation. What makes this kettlebell unique is not only its design, but the fact that it comes with no weights included. You can fill it up like a water bottle with water, sand, gravel and take the weight all the way up to 45 lbs.
- Possibly an evolution of the kettlebell design, with an addition of weight pulling attachment to take strength training to a new dimension.
- Lowest-prices kettlebells in the market with complete freedom to tweak the weight accordingly.
- Finding sand and gravel to make the kettlebell heavier may not be practical for all users.
1Empower 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell
The name itself suggests that the kettlebell comes with 3 weight settings, but what it does not say is how easy it is to switch between them. Granted that the 5, 8, and 12 lbs capacity is not directed towards a regular strength trainer, but there probably isn’t an adjustable kettle bell for beginners in the market that is better than Empower.
- Unique clip-on design for the weights which makes it perfect for beginners to work out without different intensities.
- Premium quality build at an affordable price with a free DVD training manual to help you make the most of it.
- Directed towards beginners and lightweights, not effective for hard-core strength training.