Amazon Customer Service Number: Amazon is the biggest online shopping portal in the world and almost everyone orders items from them. There have been many other online shopping sites like eBay and Overstock, but Amazon has overshadowed them for a long time.
If you shop from Amazon, then you will get the value for your money. The products listed on the website as well as the third-party sellers are legitimate and if, for some reason, you didn’t get the product that you ordered, or it is damaged or not original, then you can easily contact Amazon and ask for a refund or an exchange.
There are many ways to contact Amazon – you can either use the Amazon customer service number which is toll-free or you can use the guided process available in your account. Personally, I think you should go with the process in your account to get the best customer service.
However, if you still need to know the Amazon customer toll free number, then you can have a look at the next section. You can resolve any issues you have by simply contacting them.
Amazon Customer Service Number 2016
You can contact the Amazon customer support staff by using their toll free number at 1800-3000-9009 or at 1-888-280-4331.
By using the above numbers, you can get in touch with the Amazon customer service and get your problems resolved within minutes. If you are unable to reach out to the support staff or the number above is wrong, let us know.
Although, this is an easy method to contact the Amazon staff, it is not the most efficient one. In order to get your query resolved, you will have to go through a lot of different questions which can be tiresome and even then it might not be resolved in the end.
If you want our opinion, then the best way to contact Amazon is to log in to your account and use the process to either call them or have a live chat with them to instantly resolve any problems you have with your order.
Also Read: Amazon Prime Cost 2016
How to Contact Amazon in 2016?
To contact Amazon and get your problems resolved within minutes, you can follow the below steps and use any of the available options to get in touch with them.
- Go to amazon.com and login to your account.
- Now, scroll all the way to the bottom of the main page and click on the Help button on the bottom right section.
- Scroll down and the click on the Need More Help button and then click on the Contact Us link on the right side.
- The next step is a very important step as it will redirect you to the proper customer support staff that will help you with your issues.
- You need to fill in all the fields with accurate information as it will help the Amazon customer service to look into your matter properly and come up with the best solution.
- First of all, in the “What Can We Help You With?” section, select your issue. Specify if your issue is related to an order that you placed or any other thing.
- Next, in the “Tell us more about your issue”, click on the drop-down menu and select the exact details of your problem. You will have to select from a sub-section as well to pinpoint your problem.
- In the final “How would you like to contact us?” section, select how you want to get in touch with them. You can choose email conversation, have a quick phone call or live chat with an online support staff.
- If I were you, I would never choose the Email option when I have other fast choices. If you go with the email option, then it might take a while to resolve your issue.
- In my opinion, you should go with either the Live chat option or the Phone call option.
- If you select the Phone call option, you will be asked to choose your country and your phone number. You can then select either the “Call Me Now” button to receive a call from the customer service immediately or select the “Call Me in 5 Minutes” to receive the call after some time.
- If you select the Chat option, then a pop-up will open where you have to log in to your account and then enter your Name, your email and the issue you are facing. You will then be connected to a live support staff. You can then exchange quick messages to explain your issue and get a speedy solution.
This is how you can contact Amazon in 2016 to resolve any issues or problems with your order almost instantly. You can use the Amazon Customer Service number as well but I won’t prefer that when I have a faster phone call and live chat option available at my disposal.
I hope that you liked the article on how to contact Amazon in 2016. If you liked it, then share it with your friends so that they too know how to contact the Amazon customer support staff to have their problems resolved. Also, share the Amazon Customer service number so that they can use the toll-free number to get in touch with the online shopping website.