Brazilian Jui Jitsu, better known in the world of Mixed Martial Arts as BJJ, has become a growing trend among self-defense experts and fitness enthusiasts. While BJJ was traditionally performed wearing a “Gi” or a Kimono, modern practitioners tend to prefer one of the many best BJJ rashguards available in the market.
Whether you are looking for a comfortable attire while practicing Brazilian Jui Jitsu, or need an outfit that takes care of your perspiration without smelling terrible, a rashguard is just what you need. However, with dozens of brands and even more type of different selections, finding the best BJJ rashguards can become a nightmare.
So we have carefully researched and cherry-picked best of the best to bring you a list of the top BJJ rashguards that money can buy.
10 Best BJJ Rashguards
93 Brand x Gawakoto Tales From the Grips Rashguard
A popular name in creating premium quality rashguards with cool pop-culture designs, the 93 Brand has created this one with the inspiration from Tales from the Crypt. Constructed with 85 percent polyester and 15 percent spandex, you get the comfort and durability you need to show off your moves.
- Sublimated graphics add to the looks without compromising comfort.
- Compression fit design of the rashguard comes in a breathable material.
- While the half sleeves are comfortable, they compromise some protection.
Tesla Men’s Cool Dry Compression Rashguard
If you are a beginner at BJJ and need the attire that is ideal for light training but not heavy on the pocket, Tesla has the right thing for you. Designed to work perfectly in all seasons, the Cool Dry Compression Rashguard comes with an 87 percent polyester and 13 percent spandex ratio for supreme durability and elasticity for added mobility.
- Available in a range or designs and colors to choose from.
- Comparatively, the product is low-priced with no compromise in quality.
- Slightly lower percentage of spandex material in the fabric.
Fuji Women’s 2507 Kimono Rashguard
The 2507 Kimono rashguard designed by Fuji, is an iconic brand that specializes in making the best BJJ rashguards for women. With all the durability and comfort you need to get going, this protective wear comes with a gorgeous Kimono fabric design to give you an oriental vibe.
- The sublimated design offers long-term durability without peeling or cracks.
- Tapered waist ensures that the clothing stays in place even during intense training.
Check This Out: How to wash and shrink your BJJ gi 101
Meister Rush Long-Sleeve Rashguard
Built with sports such as MMA in mind, the long sleeve rashguard from Meister offers a sleek and comfortable fit. Built with the BJJ, CrossFit, and water sports enthusiasts in mind, this rashguard is designed for maximum mobility which is ideal for grappling or as a base layer.
- Built to last with high-quality Spandex and Nylon for added comfort.
- Rubberized inner waist which helps keep the waistband in place during the action.
Hypnotik 8 Bit Jiu-Jitsu Long-sleeve Rashguard
If you are a fan of old-school video games and in need of one of the best BJJ rashguards out there, head over to the Hypnotik 8 Bit Rashguard. Known for their trendy designs, Hypnotik offers true comfort and extreme flexibility in the form of this fitness clothing apparel.
- Available in a range of six different sizes to ensure the comfort of customized fitness.
- Cool graphics come with sublimated inking to avoid peeling over time.
TITLE MMA Quad-Flex Adversary Long Sleeve Rashguard
Another piece of quality equipment from a top notch brand in MMA sports, TITLE MMA brings a rashguard with the youth in mind. Available in multiple sizes for young adults and older men as well, there is no fancy designing involved with this particular rashguard.
- Sleek and simple design with multiple sizes to choose from.
- Relatively affordable price from a dependable brand in the market.
You Might Like This: Top 7 Lightweight Gis for Summer!
Legend Rashguard For Men
Among the few best BJJ rashguards that are sourced and manufactured in the U.S.A., the Legends Rashguard for Men comes with a long sleeve design for the top to bottom protection. Built with a blend of lightweight breathable material that is rated UPF 50, the double-flat lock stitching ensures durability for years.
- The BJJ rashguard comes with a lifetime warranty and money back guarantee.
- Ideal for MMA, water sports, cycling, CrossFit and other high-intensity activities.
Under Armour Men’s Alter Ego Rashguard
Made for the superhero you are hiding under that skin, the Alter Ego rashguards by the popular brand Under Armour are sure to impress the ladies. Available it multiple designs sporting Batman, Ironman, and Superman, the fabric is engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly while giving you utmost comfort.
- HeatGear technology offers the best of UA compression for all-day comfort.
- 4-way stretch fabrication offers ultimate mobility with UPF 30+ protection.
- Anti-odor technology keeps the fabric clean and gets rid of microbes.
Venum Challenger Long Sleeve Rashguard
If you are all into the MMA scene and need one of the best BJJ rashguards to keep you company, Venum has just the product for you. The Challenger rashguard does more than just look good, as it comes with a material made out of 100 percent spandex for ultimate durability.
- Compression fiber technology improves blood flow and encourages muscle recovery.
- 4-way fabric does not easily wear off and comes with an unlimited life span.
- With anti-microbial properties and specialized rubber lining included.
Read More: Discover the Best BUDGET BJJ gi of 2016
Hayabusa Metaru 47 Silver Rashguard
A product that you will find frequently topping the best BJJ rashguards online is the marvelous creation by Hayabusa. The Metaru 47 Rashguard is among the most popular MMA apparel among users, thanks to its engineered AG compression fabric for premium flexibility with total comfort.
- Designed to prevent cuts and scrapes while keeping the body dry and warm.
- Powered by X-Static XT2 pure silver with anti-microbial properties to keep your clothing odor free.
- High-quality compression fabric by Hayabusa ensures proper blood flow across the body and aids in muscle recovery.